We help people hear and be heard. We empower people to connect with others and live a full life.
We help transform the way people understand and treat hearing loss.
We innovate and bring to market a range of implantable hearing solutions that deliver a lifetime of hearing outcomes.
Cochlear's history of innovation
For over 30 years, Cochlear has delivered numerous 'world firsts' in hearing technology.
How did we get there? In a word: goals. By setting corporate goals for customer focus, organisational performance, and shareholder value, strategic thinking has leveraged our innovation into a very successful business. Our goals include:
We focus on bringing customers lifetime value with:
- innovative, high-quality products and services that help implant recipients interact more fully with their world.
- a continuous service-oriented experience from start to finish. Every customer interaction and experience is seamless, consistent and positive.
- customer information systems that deliver products and services to match customer preferences and needs.
Ours is a dynamic, performance-focused organisation, poised to achieve its full potential with:
- a corporate culture and core values that attract and retain high-quality talent.
- leadership capabilities that ensure a lasting, compelling future for employees.
- tools and processes for managing performance.
Cochlear creates shareholder value and meets stakeholder expectations through:
- maximised sales revenues and an optimised sales revenue mix.
- maximised return from the effective management of working capital and other assets.
- optimised return through a well-managed dividend policy.
Many companies, who profess an ability to help with your recruitment processes, will cite their large, high quality network of industry specific contacts as a reason for their differentiation from competitors.
Ultimately however, for all the size and supposed qualities of respective networks, the only relevant detail for a hiring company is how that network translates into a successful employee joining them.
At Guided Solutions we embrace technology to maintain industry links, we understand however, that a network that delivers unique results has its roots in traditional relationship building and the insights these connections yield.