Product Development Engineeron application
Our client is a global designer, developer and manufacturer life-enhancing audiology devices. The company were founded on a commitment to continual innovation and improvement, in line with these aims we are looking to recruit a new Product Development Engineer. This position will be based in Amsterdam.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to the development of acoustical-based sensor products, with involvement in the process at each key stage.
- Ideate to produce myriad concepts, carrying out subsequent physical and electrical feasibility studies
- Develop measurement setups using theoretical models, simulations and prototype verification.
- Advise on design related boundaries and impact on product level, while performing research on technologies, materials and external developments
- Interface with QA colleagues to define test plans
Key skills and experience required:
- Education to master’s degree or PhD level in Electrical Engineering, Applied Physics or related technical field
- Minimum five years of experience in and strong familiarity with acoustical sensor process and the relationship between process and product
- Ability to work independently on complex assignments with multidisciplinary teams
- Track record in independently performing feasibility studies utilising simulation tools
- Familiarity with numerical and analytical modelling