North America Strategic Marketing ManagerExcellent salary package
Our client is an an innovative med tech company based in the UK currently experiencing extraordinary growth. They have pioneered a revolutionary, market leading solution within the Radiation Oncology and are now focusing on North America with a rapidly expanding sales team which requires the support of North American Strategic Marketing Manager.
As there is a constant need to enhance clarity around current levels of reimbursement but more importantly influence the stakeholders who drive the decision-making process such that the next round of reimbursement codes, in 2020, includes our clients product. This will likely involve engagement with professional societies (at a minimum ASTRO) and relationship-building with the most influential stakeholders within this and various other bodies. Use of consultants / lobbyists / other organisations to achieve this goal is possible.
Overall the Marketing Manager needs to have experience and a record of success in working with customers to produce credible purchase justification for finance in a clinical environment in the US market.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Track record of success achieving US reimbursement (can be through management of agencies / consultants)
• Ability to work with customers to produce credible purchase justification for finance in a clinical environment
• Track record of success influencing US clinical guidelines (NCCN a particular advantage)
• Proven outcomes in marketing to patients / patient advocates / other non-clinical stakeholders
• Experience with top-tier marketing automation platform(s)
• Project management experience (for events etc)
• Experience marketing for a hospital / clinic to promote a specific service
• Ability to travel up to 50%
• Experience managing subcontractors, including sourcing, selecting, and driving through to delivery
• Track record in influencing guidelines
• Experience in radiotherapy an advantage
In return our client is offering a competitive basic salary and package with an opportunity for a company that is increasing its global footprint by the minute.