Associate Territory ManagerExcellent salary package
Our client is a globally renowned medical device and technology manufacturer committed to developing ever more beneficial solutions to medical challenges for both patients and healthcare staff.
The company are currently looking to add an ambitious, entrepreneurial individual to their sales team in the form of an Associate Territory Manager covering the Hertfordshire, Berkshire, Reading and Dorset territory working with the Gastroenterology and respiratory capital equipment sales portfolio.
The successful candidate for this position will be charged with:
• Managing multiple relationships with both clinical and non-clinical stakeholders
• Taking a proactive approach to identification of sales opportunities within the assigned territory, thinking creatively to reach goals
• Providing high-quality ongoing account management and support for end-users ensuring maximisation of product effectiveness through initiatives such as training and event organisation.
In order to be considered for the position candidates must have:
• Degree level education, preferably within the sciences or medical field (aptitude will be weighted more heavily than this however)
• Ability to think and act quickly under pressure
• Demonstrable passion for securing a role within Medical Devices sales
• Strong commercial acumen (or an inbuilt, developable inclination towards this )
Our client is offering a competitive salary with opportunity for bonus earnings for the candidate able to demonstrable the attitudes which will spell success in the role.